‘Thought Leadership’: A new weekly column for the Business Daily
I’m pleased to confirm that I will be starting a new weekly column for Kenya’s new Business Daily, every Friday starting 3 August.
‘Thought Leadership’ is designed to feed Kenya’s growing hunger for high-quality management knowledge. Every week, I will take an excerpt from a classic management book, article or paper – new and old. I will then provide explanation, context and applicability for managers in this part of the world.
The column targets leaders, managers and students of management. ‘A Sunny Day’ will continue in the Sunday Nation as before, and will be aimed at a much wider audience with a greater range of subjects.
‘Thought Leadership’ will be posted on www.sunwords.com every Saturday. I will be delighted to have your company.
More Like This
- Why do we neglect the real wealth in our lives?July 31, 2022
- What is leadership?August 7, 2022
- What kind of experience do tomorrow’s leaders need?July 17, 2022
- How many in your organization would leave tomorrow?July 24, 2022
- Why doubt is a powerful tool for enlightenmentJuly 10, 2022