‘Thought Leadership’: A new weekly column for the Business Daily
I’m pleased to confirm that I will be starting a new weekly column for Kenya’s new Business Daily, every Friday starting 3 August.
‘Thought Leadership’ is designed to feed Kenya’s growing hunger for high-quality management knowledge. Every week, I will take an excerpt from a classic management book, article or paper – new and old. I will then provide explanation, context and applicability for managers in this part of the world.
The column targets leaders, managers and students of management. ‘A Sunny Day’ will continue in the Sunday Nation as before, and will be aimed at a much wider audience with a greater range of subjects.
‘Thought Leadership’ will be posted on www.sunwords.com every Saturday. I will be delighted to have your company.
More Like This
- Reminder: why you should read more booksJanuary 15, 2023
- This airline’s recent meltdown has lessons for us allJanuary 22, 2023
- The best advice helps its recipients to think for themselvesJanuary 1, 2023
- Morocco played long. So can youJanuary 8, 2023
- My best books of 2022December 19, 2022