Crown Your Customer – Storymoja Business Club, Tuesday 15 July 2008
I will be in attendance at the inaugural meeting of the Storymoja Business Club, Books First, Nakumatt Lifestyle, Monrovia Street, Nairobi, 6.00 to 8.00 pm.
The Storymoja Business Club is a new forum for managers and students of business to discuss business books in a convivial gathering of peers. Members meet once a month to review and discuss a selected business book. Membership costs just KShs 1,000 per annum, and entitles members to attend the meetings and get discounts on books, food, drinks, events etc.
Crown Your Customer will be discussed tomorrow, and I will be there as the author to take questions and sign books.
I hope many of you can make it.
More Like This
- Reminder: why you should read more booksJanuary 15, 2023
- This airline’s recent meltdown has lessons for us allJanuary 22, 2023
- The big reveal: here are the secrets of successFebruary 5, 2023
- A tap-and-go world is already here. What now?January 29, 2023
- Morocco played long. So can youJanuary 8, 2023