The Edge: Growing the Family Business – out this Friday, 20 March
The Edge is a quarterly management knowledge journal, carried as a free pullout in the Business Daily. This Friday (20 March), The Edge will focus on the business model that drives the Kenya economy: the family firm. Please make sure you get your copy. It will contain a compendium of articles by those who study family firms, those who run them and work in them. A ‘must-read’ for businesspeople and students alike.
More Like This
- Why do we neglect the real wealth in our lives?July 31, 2022
- What is leadership?August 7, 2022
- Why doubt is a powerful tool for enlightenmentJuly 10, 2022
- What kind of experience do tomorrow’s leaders need?July 17, 2022
- How many in your organization would leave tomorrow?July 24, 2022