The Edge – Managing the New Generation – out today
The Edge, the Business Daily’s quarterly management series, is out today. The Edge is a free pullout in today’s Business Daily, and is produced jointly with Strathmore Business School. I am the Consultant Editor for the series. This issue focuses on the new challenges of people management: recruitment, retention, motivation and reward. It is a must-read for all leaders, managers and students of business. On sale until Sunday 14 December. Don’t miss it.
More Like This
- Why do we neglect the real wealth in our lives?July 31, 2022
- What is leadership?August 7, 2022
- How many in your organization would leave tomorrow?July 24, 2022
- What kind of experience do tomorrow’s leaders need?July 17, 2022
- What makes humans stand out?August 14, 2022