The Edge – Managing the New Generation – out today
The Edge, the Business Daily’s quarterly management series, is out today. The Edge is a free pullout in today’s Business Daily, and is produced jointly with Strathmore Business School. I am the Consultant Editor for the series. This issue focuses on the new challenges of people management: recruitment, retention, motivation and reward. It is a must-read for all leaders, managers and students of business. On sale until Sunday 14 December. Don’t miss it.
More Like This
- Reminder: why you should read more booksJanuary 15, 2023
- This airline’s recent meltdown has lessons for us allJanuary 22, 2023
- Morocco played long. So can youJanuary 8, 2023
- A tap-and-go world is already here. What now?January 29, 2023
- My best books of 2022December 19, 2022