The Edge: Connecting with Customers – out now
The Edge is a quarterly management knowledge series, jointly produced by the Business Daily and Strathmore Business School. I am the Consultant Editor. The current issue is out today, free with the Business Daily and on sale all weekend. This issue’s theme is Connecting with Customers: why we have forgotten the primacy of the customer, and what to do about it. It is an entertaining and insightful read. Also available as a download on www.bdafrica.com.
More Like This
- Reminder: why you should read more booksJanuary 15, 2023
- This airline’s recent meltdown has lessons for us allJanuary 22, 2023
- The best advice helps its recipients to think for themselvesJanuary 1, 2023
- Morocco played long. So can youJanuary 8, 2023
- My best books of 2022December 19, 2022