Would you want to be on the same leadership programme as Julius Kipng’etich and James Mwangi?
Those are just two of the current and previous participants in Fast Forward, along with Linus Gitahi, Jane Karuku, Zeph Mbugua, Norah Odwesso, Frank Ireri, Winnie Ouko, Polycarp Igathe, Jeenal Shah, Martin Miruka, Karim Anjarwalla and many more.
The intake for Fast Forward 2010 is now open. FFWD is the region’s most talked-about leadership development programme, open to a select number of current and future business and organisational leaders every year. FFWD is a highly interactive programme that uses the Socratic Dialogue to develop deep wisdom about the nature and practice of leadership. It is a once-in-a-lifetime experience and investment in your future. Places are very limited. To find out more, click here
More Like This
- Reminder: why you should read more booksJanuary 15, 2023
- This airline’s recent meltdown has lessons for us allJanuary 22, 2023
- The best advice helps its recipients to think for themselvesJanuary 1, 2023
- Morocco played long. So can youJanuary 8, 2023
- My best books of 2022December 19, 2022