Come and talk books with me at Prestige Bookshop this Saturday
I wrote this piece about reading 50 books every year, and it seemed to raise even more questions…
The Prestige Bookshop is one of Nairobi’s oldest book havens, one I’ve been going to since I was a boy. I’ll be in the company of Jeff Koinange and Martin Oduor-Otieno this Saturday, 30th January, 11 am to 1 pm. If you want to talk about books, have a book signed, or just shoot the breeze, pop in!
Prestige Bookshop is in the CBD on Mama Ngina Street, next to Imax. I hope to see you there.
Meanwhile, take a look at my Books page.
More Like This
- Why do we neglect the real wealth in our lives?July 31, 2022
- What is leadership?August 7, 2022
- What kind of experience do tomorrow’s leaders need?July 17, 2022
- How many in your organization would leave tomorrow?July 24, 2022
- Why doubt is a powerful tool for enlightenmentJuly 10, 2022