The Peculiar Kenyan is now on sale in Kenya
My new book, THE PECULIAR KENYAN, is now available in most leading bookshops and Uchumi. It is a collection of my more lighthearted Sunday articles over the years, particularly the ones lampooning (and celebrating) our very Kenyan peculiarities. I have added new commentaries, and there is a foreword by Michael “Peculiar” Joseph.
Read it to investigate how Kenyans make money, how we allow ourselves to be led, how we conduct our businesses, and how we manage our social affairs. I hope you read the book and laugh out loud…
Kenyans “out there”: online outlets unfortunately not yet available, but hopefully coming soon.
More Like This
- Why do we neglect the real wealth in our lives?July 31, 2022
- What is leadership?August 7, 2022
- What kind of experience do tomorrow’s leaders need?July 17, 2022
- How many in your organization would leave tomorrow?July 24, 2022
- Why doubt is a powerful tool for enlightenmentJuly 10, 2022