The Peculiar Kenyan is now on sale in Kenya
My new book, THE PECULIAR KENYAN, is now available in most leading bookshops and Uchumi. It is a collection of my more lighthearted Sunday articles over the years, particularly the ones lampooning (and celebrating) our very Kenyan peculiarities. I have added new commentaries, and there is a foreword by Michael “Peculiar” Joseph.
Read it to investigate how Kenyans make money, how we allow ourselves to be led, how we conduct our businesses, and how we manage our social affairs. I hope you read the book and laugh out loud…
Kenyans “out there”: online outlets unfortunately not yet available, but hopefully coming soon.
More Like This
- Reminder: why you should read more booksJanuary 15, 2023
- This airline’s recent meltdown has lessons for us allJanuary 22, 2023
- The big reveal: here are the secrets of successFebruary 5, 2023
- A tap-and-go world is already here. What now?January 29, 2023
- Morocco played long. So can youJanuary 8, 2023